Columbia Basin Knot Company, LLC specializes in New England Climbing lines and rope.
New England Ropes was the first rope company to manufacture 16-strand climbing ropes and 11mm climbing ropes in the arborist market. New England Ropes, preferred worldwide for high quality construction and durability, infuses innovative research and technology into premium materials with a core of safety. The result: Climbing Ropes, Bull Ropes, Safety Lanyards and Accessory Cords that tower over the competition. Some Lines Include:
Safety blue Arbor-Plex ArborMaster Dragonfly Firefly KMIII Safety Pro Tachylon and more!
* Resists backturning
* Less bounce than other 3-strand climbing ropes
* Protective finish applied to yarns signicantly improves abrasion resistance and extends service life
* High visibility orange flecks make 3-Strand Hi-Vee an idea critical life safety line Learn More
* 3/8" & 7/16" meet NFPA Standards for 1 person rescue rope
* 1/2" & 5/8" meet NFPA Standards for 2 person rescue rope
* Excellent abrasion resistance
* Low stretch
* Renders well with descent devices or on winches
* Easy to knot
* Low water absorption
* Available in colors for visibility & identification Learn More
* Unique 12-strand kernmantle construction with a small core of our trademark safety blue yarns.
* Low elongation
* Excellent knot holding capabilities
* Resists flattening and glazing
* Very low bounce Learn More
Revolutionary Flexifirm™ Core Technology results in a lightweight 11.5mm climbing line that stays firm and round while permitting spliced eyes in one or both ends of the line using a double braid splice. Learn More
The Fly offers the perfect combination of a low stretch static rope with the added safety of withstanding forces and absorbing some of the energy generated by a fall. The Fly gives you all the confidence you need when working aloft. Learn More